PHOENIX (AP) — Phoenix Suns forward Dario Saric has a torn ACL in his right knee that he suffered during the first quarter of Game 1 of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.
CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP: MORE COVERAGE:
- Game 1: Bucks Play In NBA Finals For First Time In 47 Years Tuesday Night
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Doubtful For Game 1 Of NBA Finals
- NBA Finals Schedule Set: Here's When To Watch The Bucks
- Bucks To Open Fiserv Forum For Watch Parties During Away Games
- Standing Room Only Tickets For NBA Finals Home Games On Sale Now
- 50 Years Later: An Oral History Of The 1971 Championship Bucks
Saric’s right knee appeared to buckle when he landed on a jump stop while trying to score against Milwaukee’s Brook Lopez. Shortly afterward, he limped off the court and into the locker room. The team confirmed the severity of the injury on Wednesday.