TMJ4 is dedicated to working toward a respectful and productive commenting environment.
The following guidelines are designed to help provide a great Facebook experience for you and all of our fans.
We reserve the right to remove any user comments that don’t adhere to these guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly.
Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of comments:
• Abusing, harassing, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, or obscene comments, or comments depicting violence
• Comments hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Spamming comments repeatedly
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (adding a link in your comment to draw traffic to your own site)
TMJ4 also reserves the right to remove the ability to comment on some posts on a case-by-case basis, in order to prevent targeted harassment of an individual or group of people. This decision is subject to the discretion of TMJ4 management. In such a case, viewers can always communicate their feedback on a story by emailing email@example.com or by calling the newsroom at 414-332-9611.
Finally, it is also important to note that comments by fans on our Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of TMJ4, nor do we confirm the accuracy of comments made by fans.