PHOENIX — Giannis Antetokounmpo will be playing in Game 1 of the NBA Finals against the Phoenix Suns Tuesday night, the Milwaukee Bucks announced.
The Greek Freak was earlier listed as questionable for Game 1.
Giannis Antetokounmpo was excused from media availability on Monday due to his uncertain status for Game 1 against the Phoenix Suns.
CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP: MORE COVERAGE:
- Game 1: Bucks Play In NBA Finals For First Time In 47 Years Tuesday Night
- NBA Finals Schedule Set: Here's When To Watch The Bucks
- Bucks To Open Fiserv Forum For Watch Parties During Away Games
- Standing Room Only Tickets For NBA Finals Home Games On Sale Now
- 50 Years Later: An Oral History Of The 1971 Championship Bucks
The Milwaukee Bucks star is still recovering after a hyperextended left knee injury in Game 4 against the Atlanta Hawks.
The NBA reported that head coach Mike Budenholzer described Giannis's injury as "day-to-day."
The Bucks will begin chasing a championship in Phoenix during Game 1, which starts at 8 p.m. Tuesday.