For Julianne Williams and Kendrick Perkins, Game 3 of the NBA Finals in Milwaukee was much more than a Bucks game. It was the night they got engaged.
The couple went on their first date two years ago at a Bucks game, so Kendrick thought Game 3 at the Deer District would be a perfect moment to propose.
CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP: MORE COVERAGE:
- NBA Finals Schedule Set: Here's When To Watch The Bucks
- Street Closures, Parking Restrictions In Place During NBA Finals Games
- NBA Finals Tickets For Fiserv Forum Averaging $750
- 50 Years Later: An Oral History Of The 1971 Championship Bucks
- See All Stories At TMJ4.com/Bucks
"When we first met, I invited him to a Bucks game in Houston where we lived," Julianne says. "It was our first date. And. now we're here."
"What other year to do it than now, right?" Kendrick added.
We wish Kendrick and Julianne many more happy memories at the Deer District!