MILWAUKEE (AP) — Khris Middleton scored 40 points, including 10 straight for the Milwaukee Bucks down the stretch to send them past the Phoenix Suns, 109-103 in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
Middleton’s hot hand and a big block from Giannis Antetokounmpo gave the Bucks their second straight victory in the first close game of the series.
CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP: MORE COVERAGE:
- NBA Finals Schedule Set: Here's When To Watch The Bucks
- Street Closures, Parking Restrictions In Place During NBA Finals Games
- NBA Finals Tickets For Fiserv Forum Averaging $750
- 50 Years Later: An Oral History Of The 1971 Championship Bucks
- See All Stories At TMJ4.com/Bucks
Antetokounmpo had 26 points, 14 rebounds and eight assists. His streak of two straight 40-point games ended but the only number that matters for the Bucks is on the series scoreboard. Devin Booker had 42 for Phoenix, which hosts Game 5 on Saturday.