KENOSHA — A Kenosha-based company is pivoting its focus during the pandemic.
For more than 20 years, family-owned business Promation Incorporated has been a leader in automation.
They found a need they want to help fill for those in our state: safe face masks.
- Resources You Can Use To Get Through The COVID-19 Pandemic
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Offering Carryout, Delivery
- FULL COVERAGE: Coronavirus News And Resources You Can Use
Owner Gary Goldberg explains that he could not find quality masks for his own workers, “Order online, and then all of the sudden you place the order, ‘Oh, it will ship in August.’ Well, that doesn’t do us any good!”
The company plans to make nearly 800,000 face masks per month, they also plan to add six more positions.
“We’re interviewing right now, this is day number two of set up,” said Goldberg.
They found a U.S. manufacturer that makes a high-quality bacterial filtration that is inside each mask, adding “You can breathe a lot better because it’s higher quality material.”
The company plans to make these masks for the net 24 months, or until this pandemic is over.
Here is your Rebound Rundown:
- You can purchase these masks at WISCONSINMASK.com
- A 50-pack runs $50.
- Use promo code SAVE20 to save 20%