MILWAUKEE — The Bucks just became NBA Champions, and you can already buy championship gear. Here are some places you can do that.
Bucks Pro Shop: Plenty of people filled the shop after the game ended buying hats and shirts.
CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP: MORE COVERAGE:
- 'It's Really Inspiring': Sheryl Crow Shares Love Of Bucks With TMJ4
- How The Milwaukee Bucks Got Their Nickname In 1968
- 'Buck Moon' Coming Day After Game 7 Of NBA Finals
- 50 Years Later: An Oral History Of The 1971 Championship Bucks
- See All Stories At TMJ4.com/Bucks
Dick's Sporting Goods: A TMJ4 producer said they saw around 50 people waiting in line to get championship merchandise at a Grafton location. Other stores will likely be carrying gear too.
NBA.com: This is where you can shop official championship gear.
Lids: There are locations at the Southridge and Mayfair Malls that could carry Bucks gear.
Foco.com: Has tons of bobble heads, accessories, and other Bucks championship items.