MILWAUKEE — Don't hold out hopes of saving a spot for a Bucks parade if the team wins. The City of Milwaukee said that fans can't camp out on the street to get the best spot for the parade.
"As much as we’d love to allow chairs staged downtown in anticipation of a Bucks victory, objects like these are prohibited in the right-of-way," an email from the city said.
CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP: MORE COVERAGE:
- 'It's Really Inspiring': Sheryl Crow Shares Love Of Bucks With TMJ4
- How The Milwaukee Bucks Got Their Nickname In 1968
- 'Buck Moon' Coming Day After Game 7 Of NBA Finals
- 50 Years Later: An Oral History Of The 1971 Championship Bucks
- See All Stories At TMJ4.com/Bucks
It isn't clear when or even if there will be a Bucks parade. The team needs to win game 6 or game 7 to clinch the Finals. Historically, parades for championship winning teams are the day or two after the final game.