BARRON — Wisconsin teenager Jayme Closs was taken to a hospital after she was found Thursday but has since been medically cleared and released, Barron County Sheriff Chris FItzgerald said during the news conference Friday.
- MORE COVERAGE: Jayme Closs Found Alive, Sheriff Says
- Elizabeth Smart Responds To Jayme Closs' Discovery
- The Disappearance Of Jayme Closs: A Timeline Of Events
- Report: Jayme Closs Escaped And Got Help
- Wisconsin Town Rejoices After Missing Teen Found
- Wisconsin Couple Describes Dramatic Moments When Jayme Was Found
She was not being interviewed by law enforcement, the sheriff said.
Jayme went missing after police discovered someone had broken into the family's home outside Barron and fatally shot her parents, James and Denise Closs, in October.
Jayme was nowhere to be found. The Barron County Sheriff's Department said the girl likely had been abducted.