BARRON — Chris Kroeze, who finished as the runner-up on "The Voice" and paid tribute to Jayme Closs during one of the broadcasts, reacted to Jayme's discovery with a post on Facebook.
The Barron County Sheriff's Office previously said Closs was taken from her home in Barron after her parents were shot and killed in October.
- MORE COVERAGE: Jayme Closs Found Alive, Sheriff Says
- Elizabeth Smart Responds To Jayme Closs' Discovery
- The Disappearance Of Jayme Closs: A Timeline Of Events
- Report: Jayme Closs Escaped And Got Help
- Wisconsin Town Rejoices After Missing Teen Found
- Wisconsin Couple Describes Dramatic Moments When Jayme Was Found
Jayme was found Thursday, and a news conference is scheduled Friday morning.
Kroeze performed the Beatles hit, "Let it Be" during the performance. The Barron County Sheriff's Office thanked Kroeze for getting out its message of hope.