MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee Common Council President Cavalier Johnson is calling all residents who have not returned their absentee ballots to do so before Election Day.
“We are less than one week away from Election Day, and those who have not yet returned their absentee ballot via mail should take the proper steps to ensure that their vote is counted,” said Johnson in a statement Wednesday. “There are 15 secure drop boxes stationed throughout the city, and this close to the election submitting your ballot via drop box is the best way to make sure it is received.”
Voters can use the following drop boxes to return their absentee ballots in the City of Milwaukee:
- Atkinson Library, 1960 W Atkinson Ave.
- Bay View Library, 2566 S Kinnickinnic Ave.
- Capitol Library, 3969 N 74th St.
- Center Street Library, 2727 W Fond du Lac Ave.
- Central Library Centennial Hall, 733 N 8th St.
- City Hall Complex, 200 E Wells Street
- East Library, 2320 N Cramer St.
- Election Commission Warehouse, 1901 S Kinnickinnic Ave.
- Good Hope Library, 7715 W Good Hope Rd.
- Martin Luther King Library, 310 W Locust St.
- Mitchell Street Library, 906 W Historic Mitchell St.
- Tippecanoe Library, 3912 S Howell Ave.
- Villard Square Library, 5190 N 35th St.
- Washington Park Library, 2121 N Sherman Blvd.
- Zablocki Library, 3501 W Oklahoma Ave.
- VOTER GUIDE: Register To Vote, Request A Ballot, Key Dates & Deadlines
- Voting Problems? Here's How To Send TMJ4 Your Tips