ATLANTA — Braves right fielder Jorge Soler was pulled from the lineup for Game 4 of the NL Division Series against Milwaukee after testing positive for COVID-19.
MORE COVERAGE: CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP
- Everything You Need To Know About The Brewers-Braves NLDS
- NLDS Full Schedule: Dates, Times For All Games
- New Foods Announced For Brewers Postseason Games
- MECCA Sports Bar and Grill, The Beer Garden To Host Brewers Watch Parties
- Here's How And When To Get Your Brewers NLCS Tickets
Outfielder Cristian Pache took Soler’s spot on the roster, Major League Baseball announced. Soler was replaced at the top of theorder by shortstop Dansby Swanson. Joc Pederson, slated to start in left field, shifted to right. Guillermo Heredia was inserted in center field batting eighth, and Adam Duvall switched from center to left.
Soler was batting .091 with no homers and no RBIs through the first three games against Milwaukee.