MILWAUKEE (AP) — Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo was named NBA Finals MVP.
He was an easy choiceafter collecting 50 points, 14 rebounds and five blocks in a 105-98 Game 6 victory over Phoenix that clinched the championship for the Bucks.
CHASING A CHAMPIONSHIP: MORE COVERAGE:
- 'It's Really Inspiring': Sheryl Crow Shares Love Of Bucks With TMJ4
- How The Milwaukee Bucks Got Their Nickname In 1968
- 'Buck Moon' Coming Day After Game 7 Of NBA Finals
- 50 Years Later: An Oral History Of The 1971 Championship Bucks
- See All Stories At TMJ4.com/Bucks
He did all that while dealing with a hyperextended left knee that prevented him from playing in the last two games of the Eastern Conference finals against the Atlanta Hawks.
He has also won two regular-season MVP awards and he is just 26 years old.