You nominated, we narrowed it down, and now it's your chance to vote! We have another amazing 5 nonprofits for this round of The Morning Blend Gives Back with Bank Five Nine. Becky Miller from Bank Five Nine joins us to share a little bit about each organization.
To cast your vote, visit TheMorningBlend.com/GivesBack. And see below for more information on each organization!
The Right Relief
- Website: www.therightreliefinc.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/TheRightReliefInc
- We provide practical and emotional support to nourish caregivers. Our first mission as a Non-Profit Organization is to provide 5,475 home cooked "hug for the belly" meals to Caregivers and their loved ones.
Jacarrie Kicks for Kids
- Website: www.jk4k.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/JKFK1
- Jacarrie Kicks For Kids Is a Non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the self-esteem of less fortunate youth while lessening the self-consciousness of being underprivileged. Our model of community progress and recovery consist of: Connection, Awareness, Guidance, & Empowerment. We leverage relationship building through positively driven direct contact experiences to build our network, values, and trust, for the transformation of communities we touch.
Heroes for Healthcare
- Website: http://heroesforhealthcare.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/HeroesMedical
- Heroes for Healthcare is a non-profit organization based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Their mission is to provide consulting, education, employment, and financial assistance to military members as they transition into a civilian healthcare career. They guide military members through a seamless transition from service-members to civilians, ensuring their skills, knowledge, and experience are translated, respected, and accepted at educational institutions and healthcare organizations.
The Youth and Family Project
- Website: https://youthandfamilyproject.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/youthandfamilyproject
- The Youth and Family Project, Inc., founded in 1975, is a private, non-profit agency serving Washington and Waukesha Counties to reunite families divided by crisis and enrich family relationships. Staff and volunteers provide supportive services to youth and families to help them achieve an increased sense of safety, hope, and belonging.
City Champs Foundation
- Website: https://citychamps.org
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/CityChampsFoundation
- Providing martial arts and boxing classes at no cost to build confidence and persistence in people who in turn improve their communities.