As a company, Lands' End has a deep history of sailing and a connection to the water. They also have strong ties to Wisconsin. So it was only fitting that the latest choice for their Lighthouse Restoration Initiative involves Milwaukee's own North Point Lighthouse. Tiffany recently attended the project's kickoff event, and found out about what makes this partnership so special.
For more information and to shop the Lands' End Heritage Collection, visit LandsEnd.com. And see below for their local Heritage Tour stops:
- Taste of Madison (Madison, Wisconsin) – Sept. 1 and Sept. 2
- Green Bay Packers Game (Green Bay, Wisconsin) – Sept. 8 and Sept. 9
- Cedarburg Harvest Fest (Cedarburg, Wisconsin) – Sept. 15 and Sept. 16
- Warrens Cranberry Festival (Warrens, Wisconsin) – Sept. 28 and Sept. 29
- Bayfield Apple Festival (Bayfield, Wisconsin) – Oct. 5-7