Milwaukee Public Schools will be offering meal bundles for students ahead of the upcoming winter break.
MPS said student meals and meal bundles will be provided for students and their families on Dec. 21 and Dec. 22 at Stop, Grab and Go locations.
- Resources You Can Use To Get Through The COVID-19 Pandemic
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Offering Carryout, Delivery
- Resources For Getting Kids Safely Back to School
On Dec. 21, families can pick up two breakfast and two lunch packages for each student 18 years old and younger. On Dec. 22, winter break meal bundles will available. The bundle will several food items, as well as recipes.
Winter Break Meal Bundles will include the following items:
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 large can peaches
- Frozen items:
- 1 pound diced chicken
- 1 quart sliced carrots
- 1 quart green peas
- 1 quart blueberries
- 8 4-oz. cups orange juice
- 16 pancakes
- Refrigerated items:
- 8 8-oz. cartons 1% white milk
- 8 8-oz. cartons skim chocolate milk
To view Stop, Grab and Go locations, click here.
Normal meal distribution will resume Jan. 4.