SHEBOYGAN — An electrocution accident at a Sheboygan worksite left one worker dead and another injured Thursday afternoon.
The Sheboygan County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that first responders were called to Miesfelds Market at 4811 Venture Drive around 12: 30 p.m. regarding a call of a possible electrocution.
At the site, they discovered two people had been electrocuted in an area under construction. Both were brought to a local hospital. One of the victims was later pronounced deceased, according to the Sheriff's Office.
The incident remains under investigation.