MILWAUKEE — The shooting at Molson Coors makes at least 11 mass shootings in Wisconsin since 2004; at least five have taken place in southeast Wisconsin.
- Molson Coors Mass Shooting: Additional Coverage
- 5 Killed In Attack At Molson Coors Campus
- Massive Police Response In Miller Valley [PHOTOS]
- Prayer Vigil Scheduled For Victims Of Shooting
- Mass Shooting Is 11th In Wisconsin Since 2004
- 24-Hour Crisis Line Available For Public
2005 Brookfield, WI: Terry Ratzman killed seven people and wounded four others at a Living Church of God service inside the Sheraton Hotel in Brookfield. Ratzman killed himself.
2007 Delavan, WI: Ambrosia Analco shot his twin, baby boys, his estranged wife, her sister and a friend. Analco shot and killed himself.
2008 Milwaukee, WI: Four people were killed and two wounded when three men fired into a crowd. All were at a party in the 2500 block of north 28th Street.
2012 Brookfield, WI: Radcliffe Haughton opened fire at the Azana Spa where his wife worked. Haughton killed three people including his wife and injured four others before he shot himself.
2012 Oak Creek, WI: Wade Page opened fire at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin. He killed six people before he turned the gun on himself.