MILWAUKEE — After the mass shooting at Molson Coors Beverage Company, services are available to help those impacted by the tragedy.
Milwaukee County’s Behavioral Health Division dispatched Mobile Crisis staff and the Crisis Assessment Response Team (CART) will provide support for employees, first responders, and area residents.
- Molson Coors Mass Shooting: Additional Coverage
- 5 Killed In Attack At Molson Coors Campus
- Massive Police Response In Miller Valley [PHOTOS]
- Prayer Vigil Scheduled For Victims Of Shooting
- Mass Shooting Is 11th In Wisconsin Since 2004
Clinicians are available to offer support and guidance and connect anyone who needs assistance to available resources. Crisis staff will be available in the coming days to provide support.
Milwaukee County’s 24-Hour Crisis Line is 414-257-7222.