MILWAUKEE — Suspect Jordan Fricke has pleaded not guilty to three charges Thursday in the case involving fallen MPD Officer Matthew Rittner.
The 26-year-old Fricke is accused of shooting Rittner as his police unit executed a warrant for suspected illegal guns and drugs on Feb. 6 at a Milwaukee duplex.
- First Responders Post Tributes To Fallen Officer
- First Responders Line Procession Route For Fallen Officer
- MPD Chief Honors Three Fallen Officers [VIDEO]
- Rewatch Funeral And Procession For Fallen MPD Officer
- Fallen MPD Officer Matthew Rittner Laid To Rest [PHOTOS]
- Family, Friends, Coworkers Honor Matthew Rittner At His Funeral [VIDEOS]
Fricke waived his preliminary hearing Thursday. His trial is set for July 8.
Fricke is charged with first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree recklessly endangering safety and maintaining a drug trafficking place. He has been jailed on $1 million bond.
Rittner, whose funeral was Wednesday, was serving a search warrant for drugs and weapons Feb. 6.