MILWAUKEE — Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett has confirmed multiple fatalities at a shooting at Molson Coors.
Seven people, including the alleged shooter, have been killed at a shooting near the Molson Coors Milwaukee campus, according to the Journal Sentinel.
- Molson Coors Mass Shooting: Additional Coverage
- 5 Killed In Attack At Molson Coors Campus
- Massive Police Response In Miller Valley [PHOTOS]
- Prayer Vigil Scheduled For Victims Of Shooting
- Mass Shooting Is 11th In Wisconsin Since 2004
- 24-Hour Crisis Line Available For Public
Dozens of squad cars and emergency responders were called to the area of N. 40th St. and W. State St. shortly before 3:00 p.m. Wednesday.
Several nearby businesses, including Harley-Davidson, were placed on lockdown as a result of the shooting.