MILWAUKEE — The Pfister Hotel will reopen its doors to guests on June 8, the Marcus Corporation, the group that owns the hotel, said.
On June 10, the Mason Street Grill will begin serving customers dinner with a limited menu.
- Coronavirus in Wisconsin: Live Updates From Across the State
- The Rebound Milwaukee: Resources For Getting Back To Normal
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Still Offering Carryout And Delivery
The Pfister has been closed for a couple months because of the coronavirus pandemic. Now it plans to open and is debuting its CleanCare Pledge.
According to a press release the CleanCare Pledge is a commitment to guests to keep the hotel and restaurant clean and sanitary. Those measures include:
- Introducing new processes and easy-to-use technology to create a low-to-no contact guest experience
- Incorporating social distancing into processes and various spaces
- Outfitting associates with masks and gloves, and making masks available for guests
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols that go beyond leading hospitality industry standards and CDC guidelines