Looking for financial assistance? Here are a few local resources to help with bills

Posted at 8:29 PM, Mar 31, 2020
and last updated 2020-04-16 11:32:07-04

If you're looking for financial assistance at this time, here are a few resources to help you out with bills.

Legal Aid Society of Milwaukee
- Rent, evictions and other legal issues with bills
- Qualifying Milwaukee County residents can speak to a lawyer about their legal issue and possible representation
- Access remotely at (414) 727-5300
- Visit their website

Community Advocates
- Emergency fund available
- Provide housing and energy assistance
- Call (414) 270-2941 or (414) 270-4646
- Visit their website

We Energies
- Energy assistance
- You can speak to a representative at 800-842-4565 (only available Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Visit their website

- Energy assistance and food pantry
- For general information about UMOS, call 414-389-6000
- Visit their website

Report a typo or error // Submit a news tip