WEST ALLIS, Wis. -- Four previously-scheduled Wisconsin State Fair Main Stage shows have been rescheduled for new 2021 dates, the fair announced Friday.
Skillet, Chris Young, Boyz II Men with Ginuwine, and The Beach Boys will all return to Wisconsin in 2021.
- The Rebound Milwaukee: Resources For Getting Back To Normal
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Still Offering Carryout And Delivery
Seven headliner slots remain open, and the fair says more information will be released on those at a later date.
Here are the newly-scheduled concert dates:
- Skillet with Colton Dixon & Ledger: Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Chris Young with Special Guest: Friday, August 6
- Boyz II Men with Ginuwine: Friday, August 13
- The Beach Boys: Saturday, August 14
All Main Stage tickets also include general admission to the State Fair grounds for the day of the show. Get more information and purchase tickets at the State Fair's website.