MILWAUKEE – Summerfest officials have announced the headliners slated for the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite during Summerfest’s 50th.
- RELATED: Summerfest Announces Ground Stage Lineup For 2017
- GALLERY: The Headliners Of Summerfest 2017 (So Far)
- GALLERY: Summerfest Announces Headliners For BMO Harris Pavilion
- PHOTOS: Awesome Summerfest Dancing Machines
- PHOTOS: Best Dressed At 2016 Summerfest
The lineup features:
- June 28 @ 10 p.m. - The Moody Blues
- June 29 @ 4 p.m. - Foghat
- June 29 @ 9:45 pm -Toto
- June 30 @ 9:45 p.m. - House of Pain
- July 1 (TBA)
- July 2 @ 9:45 p.m. - Steve Miller Band
- July 3 (Closed)
- July 4 @ 9:45 p.m. - Third Eye Blind
- July 5 @ 7:30 p.m. - Eric Lindell
- July 5 @ 9:45 p.m. - Phillip Phillips
- July 6 @ 9:45 p.m. - REO Speedwagon
- July 7 @ 9:45 p.m. - Huey Lewis and the News
- July 8 @ 8 p.m. - Naima Adedapo
- July 8 @ 9:45 p.m. - The Band Perry
- July 9 @ 8:30 p.m. - Mondo Cozmo
- July 9 @ 9:45 p.m -The Shins
Summerfest says performers and show times are subject to change. Please check Summerfest.com for updates.
Summerfest will once again offer a seating option at the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite for all headlining performances. This policy offers Summerfest fans the choice of free general admission seats or reserved seats available for purchase. All seats will be clearly marked within the venue.
- FREE Festival Seating: The majority of seating in the BMO Harris Pavilion will be available FREE to the public on a first come, first served basis. Similar to other Summerfest stages, fans may occupy seats as they are available from the time Summerfest gates open.
- Advance Purchase Tickets: A select number of reserved tickets will be available for each headlining concert. Patrons may purchase a ticket for the headlining performance for $25.00 per concert, plus fees. Each reserved ticket for the BMO Harris Pavilion includes admission to Summerfest. Tickets go on sale May 8 – 12 and are available through Ticketmaster.com or at the Summerfest Box Office.