TWIN LAKES -- The Kenosha County Sheriff's Office reports more than 200 arrests and/or citations were given out at Country Thunder this year.
On Tuesday, the Kenosha Sheriff's Department released the final totals of arrests made at the music festival this year. They include...
- 170 Underage drinking
- 10 Disorderly conduct
- 10 Obstructing
- 9 Fraud ( trying to enter the grounds illegally or faking or otherwise using false wristband credentials )
- 4 Trespassing
- 6 Possession of THC
- 6 Possession of drug paraphernalia
- 2 Criminal damage to property
- 2 Warrant arrests
- 1 Possession with intent to deliver (THC)
- 1 Subject was arrested for battery to a police officer, lewd and lascivious behavior, obstructing and disorderly conduct
According to the Kenosha News , Underage drinking citations went down from last year's total -- which was 192. Trespassing arrests also drastically decreased in the past year -- which was 26.
However, this year, there were five more disorderly conduct arrests, one more obstructing arrest, and one more possession of THC and drug paraphernalia arrest.
The four-day festival took place July 19 through July 22 in Twin Lakes.