Welcome to day 15 of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics! Here's what events and athletes you have to look forward to today:
What's being featured on primetime tonight?
It's another exciting day of the 2022 Olympic Games. There are six different events happening.
The events include: alpine skiing, figure skating, freestyle skiing, hockey, nordic combined, and speed skating.
NBC primetime coverage continues daily at 7 p.m.
Wisconsin Athlete Watch:
Hockey - Amanda Kessel and Alex Cavallini
Nordic Combined - Ben Loomis
Which medals are being handed out today?
Several sports have medaling events happening Thursday. They are:
- Alpine Skiing - women's combined
- Figure Skating - women's free skate
- Freestyle Skiing - women's and men's halfpipe qualifying, women's ski cross qualifying and finals from Genting Snow Park in Zhangjiakou
- Hockey - women's gold medal game
- Nordic Combined - men's team large hill, men's team 4x5 10km
- Speed Skating - women's 1000m
How can I watch?
NBC Universal is home to the Olympics, with all coverage available on their sites and apps. Primetime coverage begins February 3 and is available on TMJ4 beginning at 7 p.m. CST Monday-Saturday, 6 p.m. CST on Sundays.
All events can also be streamed online at NBCOlympics.com and through the NBC Sports App, however, a cable login will be required.
If you do not have cable, you can watch the Olympic channel on Sling TV, Olympics coverage on Youtube TV, or access the games with a Hulu + Live TV subscription.
Are there adjustments to our news programming today?
TMJ4 News at 10 p.m. will start at 10:30 p.m. tonight instead of 10 p.m. All other newscasts will air on time.