Sheehy, who is from Milwaukee and graduated from Marquette University High School, is also the son of Milwaukee Metropolitan Association of Commerce President Tim Sheehy.
"Very proud. Not just because he's a Packer. For every parent out there, you want your kids to have a passion, to chase their dream. To be able to say they never had to work a day in their life, to love what they're doing," Tim told Wisconsin's Afternoon News.
He added that the Chicago Bears contacted his son as well.
"At one point, we thought he was going to sign with the Bears, but the Packers came back and lo and behold, he was a Packer. We were jumping up and down."
Conor made 35 tackles, 5.5 tackles for loss and 1.5 sacks to assist college football's No. 2-ranked total defense and No. 3-ranked scoring defense.
The rest of the free agent class includes:
- T/G Jacob Alsadek, Arizona
- LB Parris Bennett, Syracuse
- QB Tim Boyle, Eastern Kentucky
- C Austin Davis, Duke
- S Raven Greene, James Madison
- LB Naashon Hughes, Texas
- LB C.J. Johnson, East Texas Baptist
- DT Tyler Lancaster, Northwestern
- T/G Alex Light, Richmond
- T Kyle Meadows, Kentucky
- DT Filipo Mokofisi, Utah
- LB Marcus Porter, Fairmont State
- TE Kevin Rader, Youngstown State