Beatles Tribute Night & Postgame Laser Show – April 22 vs. St. Louis Cardinals – 6:10 p.m.
- “Come Together” for Beatles Tribute Night, as the Brewers look to make it a “Hard Day’s Night” for the St. Louis Cardinals. It’s going to be a British invasion at Miller Park with special in-game features and music from the Fab Four, a Beatles-themed Postgame Laser Show and a one-of-a-kind Beatles T-shirt for fans who purchase a special Beatles Tribute Night ticket package. Packages start at just $22.
Sportsman’s Nights – May 10 vs. Boston Red Sox & September 13 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates – both 7:10 p.m.
- Get ready for fishing and hunting season in style by joining the Brewers for Sportsman’s Nights at Miller Park, presented by Pick ’n Save. This special ticket package includes a seat to the game plus a Brewers fishing lure on May 10 and a Brewers orange bomber hat on September 13. Packages start at $15.
Star Wars™ Night + Postgame Laser Show - May 13 vs. New York Mets – 6:10 p.m.
- The Brewers join the Rebel Forces as they seek to infiltrate the ranks of the New York Empire and retrieve the plans for destroying the Mets Death Star. Fans who enlist in the cause by purchasing a special Star Wars™ Night ticket package will receive a limited-edition Jedi Keon Bobblehead. Following this intergalactic battle, the Rebel Forces will celebrate the restoration of order to the National League Galaxy with a Star Wars™-themed Postgame Laser Show. Fans can join the fight with packages starting at just $24.
Marvel Super Heroes™ Day – June 3 vs. Los Angeles Dodgers - 3:10 p.m.
- Are you an Asgardian Thunder God? Does the Super Soldier serum course through your veins? Then it’s time for everyone to band together and head to Miller Park for Marvel Super Heroes™ Day, presented by Kwik Trip. The Brewers will look to defeat Dr. Kershaw and his powerful group of super villains known as the Los Angeles Dodgers. To help with the cause, heroes from across the Marvel Universe will join forces with the Crew through special in-game features, movie clips and character appearances. Fans who purchase a Marvel Super Heroes ™ Day ticket package will receive a limited-edition Iron Man Bobblehead, designed by Marvel specifically for this event. Come support the good guys with packages starting at $24.
Bark at the Park – June 6 vs. San Francisco Giants – 6:40 p.m.
- It’s going to be a “ruff” night as the Brewers let the dogs out for Miller Park’s first-ever Bark at the Park event. As part of this special event, your four-legged friends can accompany you to the game as you cheer on the Crew alongside your canine companions. All dogs will receive a collapsible Brewers dog dish, plus the first 300 dogs signed up will have the opportunity to participate in a pregame parade around the warning track with their owner. To top it off, a portion of all Bark at the Park ticket packages sold will go to the Wisconsin Humane Society. Bring your best friend to the park with packages starting at $24. (Please note a ticket is required for both you and your pet.)
Coaches vs. Cancer Night - September 2 vs. Washington Nationals – 6:10 p.m.
- The Brewers will do their part to support the Coaches vs. Cancer initiative. All fans who purchase the special ticket package for the Saturday, September 2 game against the Washington Nationals will receive a limited edition mini Craig Counsell bobblehead (in purple sneakers). A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will go to Coaches vs. Cancer, a nationwide collaboration between the American Cancer Society and the National Association of Basketball Coaches (NABC). The collaboration empowers basketball coaches, their teams, and local communities to make a difference in the fight against cancer. The program has already helped raise more than $100 million to support the American Cancer Society’s mission. Packages for this special night start at $18.
Be sure and try our new SNOWCAST APP! It is the "snow equivalent to STORM SHIELD" - a great new product that gives you high resolution snow forecasts for any part of the nation! It has just been introduced for iPhones, but we are working on the Android version! Just search SNOWCAST in the App Store or click here.