It's safe to say that many fans are upset over the news that Miller Park may no longer wear the same name.
One Brewers fan created a
to 'Keep Miller Park, Miller Park.'
- MORE COVERAGE: No More Miller Park? Brewers Announce Naming Rights Change
- Social Media Explodes With Rage Over Miller Park Name Change
- Thousands Sign Petition To Keep Miller Park Name
- MillerCoors: 'We're Proud To Welcome American Family'
- American Family Insurance Has Deep Ties To Wisconsin
Peter Caldwell of Cedarburg,Wis. created the page after the news Tuesday that American Family Insurance will be the new naming rights sponsor.
"While we are confident that American Family Insurance would be a good partner with the Brewers, we cannot, in good faith, allow the name to change," reads the GoFundMe page.
The goal of the page is set at $30 million. As of 6 p.m. Tuesday there have been no donations.
American Family Insurance will take over as naming rights sponsor in 2021. No word yet on what the new name will be.