MILWAUKEE — The Milwaukee Brewers and American Family Insurance officially have announced a long-term partnership that will begin in 2021.
- MORE COVERAGE: No More Miller Park? Brewers Announce Naming Rights Change
- Social Media Explodes With Rage Over Miller Park Name Change
- Thousands Sign Petition To Keep Miller Park Name
- MillerCoors: 'We're Proud To Welcome American Family'
- American Family Insurance Has Deep Ties To Wisconsin
The Brewers and @amfam have announced a long-term agreement which includes the naming rights for Miller Park beginning in 2021 and continuing for 15 years. The future name and branding elements for the stadium will be announced at a later date.— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) January 22, 2019
DETAILS: https://t.co/CUNqxkLbDH pic.twitter.com/m3avI4oE4q
According to the team's official blog , the partnership will extend for 15 years and will include the naming rights for Miller Park and other branding elements for the stadium.
“We are excited to elevate our partnership with American Family Insurance, a heritage Wisconsin company that has been a sponsor of the Brewers since 2001 and one that shares our core values,” Brewers Chairman and Principal Owner Mark Attanasio said.
The blog also states the partnership includes funding community projects of refurbishing youth and high school baseball fields.
For more information,