MILWAUKEE -- From Bay View Bash to Al's Run on Marquette's campus, there is a lot going on in Milwaukee this weekend.
- Fashion Week at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino
- The 4th annual Milwaukee Fashion Week began Thursday and will continue through Saturday, September 15. There will be over 30 showcases from fashion designers out of Milwaukee, Chicago, Madison and even parts of Indiana.
- Tickets will not be sold at the door, so be sure to purchase yours online. To buy tickets, click here.100% of net proceeds will benefit Make-A-Wish Wisconsin.
- 10 Days in Tosa
- The Wauwatosa Chamber of Commerce is hosting the 8th annual "10 Days in Tosa." This event highlights over 30 of the top food establishments in Wauwatosa.
- Everything from burgers and steaks to donuts and bakery items can be tasted. This event has free admission and will run through Wednesday, September 19.
- Bay View Bash
- This Saturday, Bay View Bash festival is back. Food, live music, arts and crafts and more make this event fun for all ages. The event begins at 11 a.m. and runs through 10 p.m. between Potter and Clement on Kinnickinnic Avenue.
- Holy Hill Arts and Crafts Fair
- Returning for year 44, the annual Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair will be taking place this Saturday on the historic grounds of Holy Hill Basilica. The fair will feature over 230 artists, live entertainment, food and a silent auction.
- Tickets are $5 at the gate, and children under 12 are free.
- Cedarburg Wine & Harvest Festival
- The 46 annual Wine & Harvest Festival will begin this Saturday and go through Sunday in downtown Cedarburg. This free event wll have live music, artwork for sale, food and even bounce houses for the kids. The festival begins at 10 a.m.
- Al's Run & Walk For Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Named after famous Marquette Basketball coach Al McGuire, this walk attracts thousands of people each year. This fundraiser is all about supporting children and the hospital. It begins on Marquette University's campus and ends at Summerfest grounds.
This Sunday at Henry Maier Festival Park (Summerfest), thousands will be walking to raise money for Alzheimer's. The walk will begin at 10 a.m. To register for the event, click here.