WAUWATOSA — The City of Wauwatosa is asking for feedback from the public on a proposed mix-use, 25-story apartment building.
The building will have around 354 residential units, as well as common spaces, a parking garage and retail on the ground floor.
It would be located on the old Edwardo’s Natural Pizza site in the southwest corner of the USH 18/STH 100 intersection.
The city also released a tentative schedule of public meetings to discuss the proposal:
- Nov. 9 - Plan Commission, 6 pm
- Nov. 17 - Council sets public hearing date
- Nov. 15 - Public hearing before the Common Council
- Nov. 12 - Community Affair Committee meeting, time TBD
- Nov. 19 - Common Council, 7:30 pm
Residents can see the plans and a traffic view of the building here.