WAUKESHA — You can get into all nine Waukesha County Parks for free over Thanksgiving weekend.
The annual 'Thankful for Parks Weekend' gives local residents the opportunity to get outdoors for the weekend with their family, and this year, getting outdoors is even more important.
“Getting out into our County’s green spaces is great for our physical and mental health throughout this pandemic, and I invite residents to explore them for free over the holiday weekend,” said Waukesha County Executive Paul Farrow.
The following parks will offer free admission Nov. 27 through Nov. 29:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield
- Fox River Park, W264 S4500 River Road, Waukesha
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls
- Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53186
- Mukwonago Park, S100W31900 County Hwy LO, Mukwonago, WI 53149
- Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego, WI 53150
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 Hwy 83, Hartland, WI 53029
- Nashotah Park, W330 N5113 C.T.H. C, Nashotah, WI 53058
- Ryan Park, W262 N4656 Ryan Road, Pewaukee, WI 53072
For more information on the Thankful for Parks Weekend, click here.
In addition to Thankful for Parks Weekend, Thanksgiving weekend is also when the 2021 Annual Park Admission Stickers go on sale. Beginning Friday, Nov. 27, you can purchase your ticket at a park office or online here.