It's been a busy week. You may have kept up with all the news or you may have missed some.
To help, here's a look back at the top five stories on TMJ4.com for the week of April 10 based on your clicks:
1. The biggest talker this week was about the 50 most dangerous drugs on the market right now. Using information from the FDA, it was interesting to see that most of the drugs on the list don't even require a prescription. See the full list here.
2. Good news for travelers! Frontier announced Friday that they are adding new non-stop routes from Milwaukee to Atlanta, Dallas/Fort Worth and Philadelphia. Tickets were being sold for as low as $20 each way on Friday.
3. Turns out, Blaine Boyer, a pitcher for the Milwaukee Brewers, spent a part of his offseason far away from baseball - in fact, he was deep undercover in southeast Asia helping to rescue teenage sex slaves.
4. Watch out speeders: there's a new feature on some police vehicles that will make them more stealthy.
5. Also this week, a police officer in Lake Hallie, Wisconsin, fatally shot a developmentally disabled woman after she began swinging a hatchet inside a Wal-Mart and refused to drop it.
- Top stories on TMJ4.com: Week of April 3
- Top stories on TMJ4.com: Week of March 27
- Top stories on TMJ4.com: Week of March 20
- Top stories on TMJ4.com: Week of March 13
- Top stories on TMJ4.com: Week of March 6
- Top stories on TMJ4.com: Week of Feb. 28
- Top stories on TMJ4.com: Week of Feb. 21