A Wauwatosa three-year-old was reunited with the paramedics who saved her life.
The Wauwatosa Fire Department welcomed Charleen, called "Charlie" by her family, and her mother into the station for a visit after a dangerous choking situation that almost resulted in Charlie's death.
Two weeks ago, firefighters and paramedics were called to a residence after a report that the toddler was choking on some food.
According to the police report, she was not breathing when the paramedics arrived and had already turned blue from the chest up due to an airway blockage.
The paramedics were able to revive her. She was sent to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin for further treatment and was released early the next morning.