RACINE — The Racine County Sheriff's Department has taken a 57-year-old man into custody after they found various drugs in his vehicle.
The man was traveling southbound on I-41 near STH 11 around 10:45 p.m. when police noticed him deviating from his lane.
Deputies conducted a traffic stop and discovered various drugs inside his vehicle. They then asked the man to get out of the vehicle and saw signs of impairment.
The suspect took a field sobriety test and was then arrested for operating while under the influence, 2nd offense.
After searching the vehicle, deputies found the following items:
- 2.1 grams Marijuana
- 2 400 mg Edible THC Cereal Bars
- 8 THC Vape Cartridges
- 206 Hydrocodone and Oxycodone pills
- Drug Paraphernalia
The man was transported to the Racine County Jail and is being held on the following charges:
- Felony Possess/ Illegally Obtained Prescription Repeat Drug Offender
- Felony Possession of Marijuana Repeat Drug Offender
- Felony Possession of Narcotic Drugs Schedule 1 and 2 Repeat Drug Offender
- Operating While Under the Influence 2nd Offense