A Racine resident has won Wisconsin Lottery's Grand Prize Ultimate Packers Weekend Package. Scott Anderson qualified for the drawing by sending in $5 worth of non-winning Packers instant scratch tickets.
The grand prize includes four club seat tickets for one 2018 Packers regular season home game, four pre-game sideline passes, four passes for a private, behind-the-scenes tour of Lambeau Field on Saturday, two hotel rooms for the weekend and much more. Everything in the package is listed below.
A complete list of winners can be found here. The Wisconsin Lottery will team up with the Packers again in July for another chance to win special prizes.
Grand Prize Ultimate Weekend Package
- 4 Club Seat tickets for one 2018 Packers regular season home game. Includes food and non-alcoholic beverage vouchers at the game.
- 4 Pre-Game Sideline passes.
- 4 passes for a behind-the-scenes tour of Lambeau Field on Saturday.
- Saturday lunch for four at 1919 Kitchen and Tap in Lambeau Field.
- Saturday night dinner for four featuring two Packers Alumni.
- Four passes for the Packers Hall of Fame.
- 2 hotel rooms for four days and three nights. Includes a $500 food and drink credit at the hotel and two Packers swag bags.
- A $3,000 MasterCard gift card for weekend entertainment
- A $4,000 Packers Pro Shop or PackersProShop.com gift card
- A Packers helmet autographed by a current Packers player
- A Packers jersey autographed by a current Packers player