KENOSHA -- It's Cyber Monday and this year shoppers are getting their holiday shopping done without ever leaving their home or office.
Experts also predict a surge in online spending.
Adobe Digital Insights projects retailers will rake in nearly 7 billion in sales -- a nearly 17 percent increase over last year.
"Last year on Cyber Monday customers ordered 64 million products worldwide which is 740 items per second and we expect this year to be much busier said Carly Golden," a spokesperson for Amazon.
There are some tips to help you get the most bang for your buck:
- Download retailer apps and turn on notifications. You'll find that retailers share mobile-only deals. This way, you won't miss an offer.
- Sign up for emails. Check out the websites you want to buy from and get on their mailing lists. You'll find out about flash sales.
- Get social. Follow your favorite brands on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and check their profiles for exclusive offers on the stuff you want to buy.
- Shop on a secure website and don't use Wi-Fi hot spots. While you're scouring the web for deals, crooks could be looking to snag your information.
- Use a credit card that offers rewards.
- Look for Free Shipping offers. Some stores are offering free shipping with no minimums for the next few weeks.