MILWAUKEE — Just in time for Halloween, the haunted Riverside Theater is hosting the "Riverside Ghost Tours" this October.
The tours will be led by "experienced ghost hunters" and will feature "eerie audio clips from past ghost hunts, spine-tingling tales of other worldly encounters and an inside look at hot spots in the theater that aren’t normally open to the public," according to the theater.
The tours will run two different tours from Oct. 9 – 31:
The Riverside Theater Ghost Tour, Fridays and Saturdays, Oct. 9 – 31 and Thursday, Oct. 29:
• 60-minute tour of hot spots for paranormal activity (not normally open to the public)
• Learn historical tidbits about the Riverside from haunted historians
• Hear spine-tingling tales and listen to unexplainable, eerie EVPs (electronic voice phenomenon) from past ghost hunts
• Bar service available before and after tours
The Late Night Ghost Hunt, Oct. 30 and 31, Halloween Night
• Exclusive 3-hour investigation (11:30 PM – 2:30 AM) starting on stage with a séance led by a medium who’s no stranger to the spiritual energy of the theater
• Includes access to ghost hunting equipment such as digital voice recorders (for capturing EVPs), infrared thermometers, EMF detectors, a spirit box
• Spend the night exploring hot spots in the theater with the help of experienced paranormal investigators
• Souvenir gift commemorative Riverside Theater Ghost Tour ‘All Access’ Laminate