KENOSHA — Several GoFundMe pages have been created for Kenosha businesses, homes, and families that have felt the aftermath of unrest in the city.
The fundraisers come after several nights of unrest in the city due to the police shooting of 29-year-old Jacob Blake.
Many businesses have been damaged as a result of the unrest so community members or the business themselves have created GoFundMe pages to help rebuild.
Some of the businesses and families with verified pages according to GoFundMe are as follows:
- DKI Business Recovery Fundraiser
- Help Sue and Keith relocate and Bobs medical
- Help us rebuild the danish brotherhood
- Rebuild Computer Adventure Kenosha
- B and L Office Furniture
- Help Rebuild and Lift Up Debra from a House Fire
- Kenosha family's home burned down during riots
- Deborah Nicolazzi
Gravity Gaming Lounge also has a GoFundMe page created. The business had announced plans to permanently close, but shared that it was reopening in response to the support received.