Watch the procession for Officer Charles Irvine Jr. here:
MILWAUKEE -- Law enforcement from all over the country are in Milwaukee Saturday to pay respects to fallen Officer Charles Irvine Jr.
A procession carrying Irvine's body passed by District 4, where the officer worked, and by Milwaukee Fire Department District 8, where his father works.
- MORE COVERAGE: Officer Charles Irvine Jr. Laid To Rest [PHOTOS]
- Memorial Fund Established For Fallen Officer Irvine
- Every MPD Officer Killed In The Line Of Duty [PHOTOS]
- Suspect Charged In Crash That Killed Officer
- People Line Streets Of Milwaukee To Honor Fallen Officer
- Annual Law Enforcement Ride Honors Officer Irvine
The visitation will be held before the funeral, which was held at 1:00 p.m. at Elmbrook Church (777 S. Barker Rd) in Brookfield.
At the funeral, Officer Irvine's life was honored by speakers including Police Association President Michael Crivello and Police Chief Alfonso Morales.
After the funeral, the procession will travel north on S. Barker Road, east on I-94 and exit at Miller Park Way. It will then turn east on Lincoln Avenue to Forest Home Cemetery for a private family service.
TODAY'S TMJ4 will carry the service and the following procession live on-air and online at TMJ4.com.
Irvine died June 7 after a car crash near 76th and Silver Spring. Irvine and his partner were in pursuit of a reckless driver when their squad car flipped.
Bookmark this page for a live stream. See the procession route below: