It's the DNC in MKE. This week, Milwaukee was picked by the Democratic National Committee to host the 2020 Democratic National Convention July 13-16th.
- MORE COVERAGE: Milwaukee Selected To Host 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Finalist Cities, Leaders React To 2020 DNC In Milwaukee
- Why Miami Beach, Houston Think Milwaukee Beat Them For DNC
- DNC's Milwaukee Decision Draws Praise From Some GOP Leaders
- Local Businesses Welcome 2020 DNC To Wisconsin
- Marcus Corp. Owner: Milwaukee Has Hotel Rooms Needed For DNC
- Republicans Say Milwaukee's Socialist History Makes It 'Obvious Choice'
- Democrats Say Choice Of Milwaukee Reflects Wisconsin's Importance
- Milwaukee Hopes To Shed 'Rust Belt' Label As DNC's Host City
All eyes will be on Brew City as democrats nominate the candidate to challenge President Donald Trump.
TODAY's TMJ4 talked with NBC's Chuck Todd with Meet the Press about why democrats picked Milwaukee and what it means for the 2020 Election.