MILWAUKEE -- Local company 'Brew City Brand' is screen printing hundreds of 'Miller Strong' shirts in the wake of yesterday's tragic shooting on Molson Coors' Milwaukee campus.
All of the shirts will be donated "to the Molson Coors family and friends of ours here in Milwaukee," the company says.
- Molson Coors Mass Shooting: Additional Coverage
- 5 Killed In Attack At Molson Coors Campus
- All 5 Victims Identified In Molson Coors Attack
- Molson Coors Gunman Identified As Company Electrician
- Massive Police Response In Miller Valley [PHOTOS]
- Molson Coors Employees Gather At McBob's To Mourn
Currently, the shirts will not be sold to the public - though Brew City Brand said in an Instagram post they will let people know if that changes.
The design features the words 'Miller Strong' in a heart, with the classic Miller font.
Five people were killed in the shooting that took place just after 2:00 p.m. Wednesday. Their identities have not yet been released.
The shooter was found dead with a self-inflicted gunshot wound, Police Chief Alfonso Morales said at a news conference. The 51-year-old Molson Coors employee has yet to be identified.