MADISON — All the profits from a new locally made whiskey will benefit UW Health American Family Children's Hospital.
Dave's Fave is a cinnamon flavored whiskey made by Dave Jones, Inc, which is a Madison-based subcontractor specializing in plumbing, HVAC, fire protection, and electrical. All the proceeds of the whiskey sales will go to the children's hospital in Madison.
The subcontractor partnered with Yahara Bay Distillers in Fitchburg, WI to create the customized whiskey.
You can buy the whiskey and support UW Health American Family Children's Hospital at these locations:
- Miller & Sons Grocery – Mount Horeb
- Mr. Brews – Monona
- Mr. Brews – Junction Road, Madison
- City View Liquor – Madison East
- Steve’s Liquor - Fitchburg
- Gary’s Beer and Wine – Oak Creek
- Woodmans – Oak Creek
- Woodmans – Kenosha
- Piggly Wiggly – Jefferson
- Piggly Wiggly – Mayvill
- Piggly Wiggly – Lake Geneva
- Piggly Wiggly – Kenosha
- Piggly Wiggly – Racine
- Piggly Wiggly – Oak Creek
- West Allis Cheese Co
- Station No. 6 – West Allis
- Milaegers on Douglas Ave – Racine
- Jeff’s Spirits on Main – West Bend
- Best Bargains – New Munster
- Olde Madrid Restaurant - Racine