As election season nears, do you know what will be on your ballot?
In case you don't know, you can see what to expect by visiting myVote Wisconsin's website.
On the site's list of options, you can view your voter information, register to vote if you aren't already, request an absentee ballot and view what is on your ballot.
- How can I make sure I'm registered to vote?
- Where can I find my polling place?
- How do I check to see if I'm registered to vote?
- How do I see what is going to be on my ballot?
- How do I request an absentee ballot for an upcoming election?
When you click on the "what's on my ballot" tab, you'll be prompted to search by your address. By doing so, you'll see what will be on your ballot, find your local election and learn more details about voting in person.
After typing in your address, you'll be presented with a sample ballot, detailing what you can expect to see when you hit the polls.