Wisconsin's health department has added four more pharmacy partners who will administer the COVID-19 vaccine as part of the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program in the state.
The new partners are some Hometown Pharmacies, as well as Managed Health Care Associates, Meijer, and Walmart, according to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services. The pharmacies join Kroger and Walgreens.
During the first week of the partnership, the federal government will ship 2,340 Pfizer doses to CPESN; 500 Johnson & Johnson doses to Managed Health Care Associates; 3,510 Pfizer doses to Meijer; and 1,500 Johnson & Johnson doses to Walmart.
These doses are in addition to Wisconsin's weekly allocation.
To find a participating pharmacy near you and to schedule a vaccination appointment, visit the COVID-19 vaccine provider map or call 1-844-684-1064. People eligible for the vaccine can also contact these pharmacies directly to register for and schedule a vaccination appointment:
- CPESN: Visit the Hometown Pharmacy website(link is external) or call your local Hometown Pharmacy
- Kroger: Visit the Kroger website(link is external) or call 866-211-5320
- Managed Health Care Associates: Will focus on vaccinating individuals in long-term care facilities
- Meijer: Visit the Meijer website(link is external) or call your local Meijer pharmacy
- Walgreens: Visit Walgreens website(link is external) or call 1-800-Walgreens
- Walmart: Visit the Walmart website to schedule an appointment(link is external) or call your local Walmart pharmacy