MILWAUKEE — Glorioso's Italian Market is scheduled to reopen for in-person shopping on Tuesday, June 16.
The news comes a week after the market opened for pickup and delivery only.
- Coronavirus in Wisconsin: Live Updates From Across the State
- The Rebound Milwaukee: Resources For Getting Back To Normal
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Still Offering Carryout And Delivery
Beginning Tuesday, shoppers will be able to head to the market and shop like normal.
New hours for June 16 through June 21 are as follows:
- Tuesday through Friday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For one hour each weekday, the store will be open for at-risk shoppers only. These hours are 9 a.m. until 10 a.m. Tuesday through Friday.
For the most up to date information on Glorioso's opening, click here.