CVS has opened more drive-thru testing locations after a spike in coronavirus cases.
The additional testing sites will open on Friday, June 26 and will be offering testing to insured and uninsured patients with no out-of-pocket costs.
- The Rebound Milwaukee: Resources For Getting Back To Normal
- We're Open: These Restaurants Are Still Offering Carryout And Delivery
The new locations include:
- 3860 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221
- 1316 West Forest Home Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53204
- 5220 West Rawson Avenue, Franklin, WI 53132
- 5740 South Packard Avenue, Cudahy, WI 53110
There are a total of 14 CVS testing sites in Wisconsin.
The tests are self-administered. Patients must register in advance before their appointment.
To view other CVS testing locations, click here.