MILWAUKEE — The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee (BGCGM) plans to provide meals to all of its members during the coronavirus pandemic.
Following recommendations from city, state and federal leaders to limit large gatherings, all of their locations will remain closed from now until Monday, April 13.
Beginning Monday, March 16, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, in partnership with Hunger Task Force, will implement a meal continuation plan that will ensure all Club members 18 years of age or younger receive three meals per day, Monday–Friday, through the closure. This includes the spring break time period.
The meal continuation plan is happening at the following Club locations.
- Early Meal Service Locations: These sites will serve lunch at 10:45-11:45 a.m. and dinner from 3:00-4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Daniels Mardak - 4834 N 35th
- Pieper Hillside - 611 W. Cherry Street
- St. Joseph Academy - 1600 W. Oklahoma Ave. (No Dinner)
- Late Meal Service Locations: These sites will serve lunch from 12:00 (Noon)-1:00 p.m. and dinner from 4:15-5:15 p.m. Monday through Friday
- LaVarnway - 2739 N. 15th Street
- Davis - 1975 S. 24th Street
- Pre-packaged Breakfasts: Bag breakfasts will be handed out to all dinner participants during the dinner service times.
For more information, click here.